Essential Oils Lose Weight
Essential Oils Lose Weight – Who knew these words go together so well? After you read this article you will know and don’t keep it a secret. Share this article with your friends, your family, Share it on Facebook – Everyone will want to know this secret and you get to be the one to turn them on to it. Great!
What Essential Oils are Good for Weight Loss
There are a few Essential Oils that are good for your weight loss goals.
- Ginger Root Co2
- Cinnamon Leaf
How to Use Essential Oils for Weight Loss
Essential Oils can curb your appetite and they support a healthy digestive system. These things together are important for you to shed those extra pounds especially if weight gain is due to age or a slow metabolism. You can diffuse oils or apply them topically to your body.
- When diffusing you should only diffuse between 30 minutes and 1 hour at a time – twice a day. Purchase a diffuser, there are many to choose from and then follow the directions on the diffuser and enjoy the benefits.
- When applying topically to your skin – add essential oil to a carrier oil as most essential oils used directly on the skin without dilution can cause skin irritation. Grapefruit oil and Lemon oil – as well as most citrus oils can cause photo toxicity and you should avoid direct sunlight on the areas where you have applied the oil. Avoid sunlight directly on the area for 12 hours after application.
- For aromatic use you can use a reed diffuser, put a few drops on a tissue and inhale throughout the day, use a necklace diffuser, or inhale directly from the bottle. (some oils can dry out mucous membranes so if you notice this reduce use)
Grapefruit Essential Oil Weight Loss
Essential Oils Burn Belly Fat
My personal favorite is Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil. The citrus aroma is so sweet and fresh. Therefore, you will smell this oil all through my home.
- Boosts metabolism
- Helps your body break down brown body fat.
- Curbs your appetite
- Stops Sugar Cravings – Just Inhale and Cravings go away.
- Supports the cleansing and drainage of lymphatic glands. Which clears toxins from your body
- Allows for better nutrient absorption in tissues and the bloodstream.
- Stabilizes your blood sugar
- Allows your body to use food for fuel instead of storing as fat
- Excellent Diuretic – Rids your body of excess water weight
- Reduce Cellulite – Mix with a Carrier Oil and Apply topically to cellulite area
- Detoxes skin, Increases circulation where applied
The scent isn’t the only thing this oil is good for. This is the oil I am using for my weight loss goal. My goal is to lose 20 lbs and I have lost 4 lbs in just 6 days! To accomplish this I have been eating a grapefruit a day, cutting my carbs, diffusing the oil twice a day and applying Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil mixed with Coconut Carrier Oil right onto my stomach area. The scent is so enjoyable this is more like pampering myself than being a weight loss strategy.
Below are also Great Essential Oils to use to help with your weight loss goals. Clicking on the links will take you to Amazon where you can easily purchase and get started on reaching that “I got this” goal!!!
- Bright and cheery invigorates your mood
- Boosts energy levels
- Reduces appetite
- Improves neurological activity which promotes the breakdown of body fat
- Promotes healthy bacteria in the upper GI tract
- Aides in digestion
- Balance blood sugar levels – curbs sugar cravings
- This one is quite strong and can dry out mucous membranes so use sparingly.
- Aides in digestion
- Warm Spicy scent
- Apply with carrier oil directly to stomach area to aid with bloating, cramps, gas
- Improves alertness – more energy for walks, workouts etc
- Helps reduce cravings
- Makes you feel fuller longer
- Supports digestion
- Helps your body absorb nutrients
- Reduces inflammation in your intestines
- Supports your body’s cellular energy
- Warm and Spicy scent
- Apply topically with a carrier oil directly to stomach area (stay clear of the sun for a few hours – photo toxicity can occur)
Exercise – Essential Oils and their Benefits
Exercise is important and you don’t have to work out every day or go to the gym to add exercise into your routine. Simple choices like walking during your lunch hour or taking the stairs instead of the elevator can make a big difference. You can simply park your car at the end of the parking lot to add a few steps to your day. Walking can increase your oxygen levels, give you more energy, relieve stress and help you to sleep at night. You may even meet new friends along the way and get talking as you walk. Before you know it, you’ve gone an extra 1/4 mile.
Take your Peppermint Essential Oil along with you on your walk. Simply inhale the scent straight from the bottle as you walk and if you feel some pain in your joints here and there, you can topically apply Peppermint Essential oil or Lavender Essential Oil to relieve the pain and continue on. Remember to add these oils to a carrier oil before applying.
Soothe Sore Muscles
Should you choose a work out routine to help you stay healthy there are Essential Oils that help to soothe sore muscles, and ease pain.
- Black Pepper
- Roman Chamomile
- Ylang Ylang
Again, you can diffuse these or dilute them with a carrier oil and apply them directly to wherever your body hurts. There are many other essential oils that can relieve pain and soreness. You can find them, as I mentioned earlier, in my PDF at the top of the page.
Stress Relief – Essential Oils
Stress relief is another important part of your weight loss routine. There are many essential oils that relieve stress – check out my PDF above.
- Holy Basil
- Ylang Ylang
- Clary Sage
These are just a few. Relieving stress helps you to sleep at night, which is also an important factor for losing weight and maintaining your healthy weight.
Weight loss is a personal journey and for each of us it is different. No two people are the same and we all have different challenges. Maintaining your perfect weight is a lifetime commitment. It can be difficult at times, therefore, many people reach their goals or start to reach toward their goals and fall backwards. After doing this a few times they give up. We need to change our lifestyle to maintain our healthy weight and essential oils are a great way to help curb your cravings, boost metabolism, and absorb nutrients from the foods you choose.
There is a lot of information in this post and on this website. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or just to talk about how much you love and enjoy your essential oils. I would love to hear from you.
Take Care Everyone
I am not a medical professional. Just a lady that loves her essential oils. All information written on this website is for reference only so I do my best to do a ton of research before I write anything and a lot of what I write about I actually use. I am getting my information from reliable sources from the internet and from my own experiences. Enjoy this article and all articles on this site. Really good stuff here.
Please Click on Icon Below to Share to Your Friends & Family