Lost Book of Remedies
The Lost Book of Remedies is an eBook by Dr. Nicole Apelan. If you haven’t heard of this book yet let me tell you about it. The book is filled with lost knowledge of plants that heal. Essential Oils are derived from these plants. This is a great book that explains just how these plants heal us. I was amazed when I found it and started to read it. Plants are amazing and this book explains so much.
One plant it speaks about is our beloved Lavender – See what it has to say!
- Lavender has been used for approximately 2,500 years.
- Ancient civilizations around the Mediterranean used Lavender as a holy herb.
- Makes clothing and hair more fragrant.
- Treats burns
- Treats parasite infestations
- Eases spasm
- Reduces pain
- Reduces anxiety.
- Neurological disorders.
This Book Covers:
- Where Lavender can be found
- How to Identify Lavender
- How to Grow Lavender Yourself
- How to Harvest, Dry and Store Lavender
- What Lavender Is Used For and the Natural Remedies made from it
- What parts of the Lavender Plant are Used
- A Do It Yourself Natural Recipe – with Epson Salt, Coconut Oil, Lavender Oil, Lavender Buds, and Sea Salt
- What Plants Resemble Lavender
- Warning and Cautions
This is just what it covers with one plant.
You’ll find 800+ beneficial plants and remedies in “The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies”. It includes recipes of tinctures, teas, decoctions, essential oils, syrups, salves, poultices, infusions and many other natural remedies that our grandparents used for centuries. What’s also special about this book is that it has between 2 and 4 high definition, color pictures for each plant and detailed identification guidelines to make sure you’ve got the right plant.
“I LOVE my book! I cannot stop digging through it and I recommend it 100% to anyone who is the least bit interested.
I will admit that I waited because the price ($37.00) seemed over my usual book budget but eventually I broke down and bought it. Man do I wish I would have done it sooner!!!!!