Essential Oils – Actually I cannot say enough good about this company. They perform 3rd Party Testing of their oils. You can find the report on their website so you know exactly what is in their oils. They have a wonderful blog with a ton of information and it is written in plain terms and is fun to read. Their pricing is very reasonable. You can find YouTube videos where they describe their process, their products and they have fun.
Plant Therapy Certifications:
Plant Therapy has implemented and earned these certifications. Seems they are covering all the bases.
- USDA Organic Certification – Free from GMO’s and Harmful Pesticides
- Third-Party Testing – GC-MS reports Available on Website – Know Exactly what is in their oils
- GMP Certification – Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices – Meets the Highest Manufacturing Practices
- Leaping Bunny – No animal testing – Cruelty Free ingredients
- EPA Green Power Partner – Renewable Energy Participant
Plant Therapy Products
Plant Therapy has a large selection of products to choose from. There is a lot of information on the site to help you choose the product(s) that are right for you.
- Essential Oils – Singles, Blends, Kid Safe, Organic, Sets, Accessories
- Body Care – Bath, Carrier Oils, Hydrosols, Hand Care, Face Care, Body Care Sets
- Household – Cleaners, Home Scents, Diffusers, Laundry
- CBD – Intense Relief, Rest Easy, Quiet Mind, Full Spectrum
- Pup & Pony – Confident Canine, Happy Trails, Horse Whisperer, Show Ready, Paw Balm
Are Their Products Safe
Yes, They provide dilution guidelines and safety information when using with children, pets, new to be moms, nursing mothers.
They have helpful charts, PDFs on how to create blends, PDFs on how to use the oils and have fun with them. What good are they if you don’t know how to use them? All can be found on their Downloads Page. Tons of Information in easy to read formats.
Plant Therapy offers Fair and Affordable pricing on all of their products. There are no middlemen to drive up the price. They have specials every month and some closeout deals.
Plant Therapy has donated hundreds of products to numerous hospitals to help with the Covid crisis. They also created Planting Kindness – which is a philanthropy program that is committed to making the world a better place. They raised money for the Australian Wildfires and have joined forces with the African Heartwood Project
Plant Therapy Newsletter
They have a newsletter that you can sign up for that is free of charge with a lot of great useful information each month. Delivered right to your email.
I have searched the internet for reviews on Plant Therapy Oils and the reviews are very positive. I did not find a bad review. If bad reviews are out there they are far and few between. I think you will enjoy doing business with Plant Therapy and I give them my full approval.
Thanks for reading